Lots of Fun on Tap for #ATLBeerWeek
October 23rd, 2012
Yep, it’s that time of year we’ve all been waiting for… football’s back in full-swing, the leaves are changing, weather’s cooling down…and it’s FINALLY ATLANTA BEER WEEK! We’ve got a lot going on to celebrate, so check out what kind of fun we have on tap all around town now through Saturday.
- Glassware and t-shirt giveaways at these fine growler shops (hey, they’re all ABW Sponsors, too!):
- Beer Growler Nation: Wild Heaven day is Thursday, 10/25 and our Apostle of Ales, Sarah will be in-store around 6PM to rep WHCB and give away goblets and t-shirts with purchase of a growler while supplies last. Enter to win a seat at an upcoming beer dinner, too (see store for deets).
- Moondog Growlers: We’re on tap all week at all three locations! Dunwoody, Marietta and Sandy Springs. Glassware and t-shirts w/growler while supplies last, plus enter to win a seat at an upcoming beer dinner (see store for deets).
- Intown Market: Thursday, 10/25 Sarah will be in-store from 5 to 6 giving away t-shirts and glassware with purchase of a growler of Eschaton or a 4-pack of Ode to Mercy or Invocation, while supplies last.
- Inman Park Beer Chase: Saturday, 10/27 in Inman Park
- Halloween Weekend 5K Run + 100 Craft beers = a spooky good time! We’ll be pouring Ode to Mercy, Invocation and Let There Be Light, plus our pals from Wrecking Bar will have some of that special Wrecking Heaven Grätzer to share as well. Come see us in the ‘locally brewed’ area.